Tonight is Taylor & Addison's first night home since Christmas & they decided to have a "Slumber Party" with all of their matching dolls & animals. When you have kids 14 months apart, in many ways it is like twins... you will see below that most of what they asked for & got for Christmas was matching or very similar. Not everything in the pics are brand new, but a good portion of it... have I mentioned how amazingly blessed my kids are, of everything below Jeremy & I only purchased two things. Jeremy thinks it is silly to have duplicates of so many things, he is probably right, but I love that the girls enjoy playing together so much! They have had such a wonderful time together the past week, I think we are all going to grieve when Taylor goes back to school next week.
The twins

Marie-Grace & Julie

Rapunzel as a little girl & a teenager

Snap & Style Dolls

Pascal

Cookie & Gogo

For those of you that have seen Taylor's bedroom, you know that it is not a huge room, but each of the people, dolls & animals above are sleeping soundly in that room tonight. Sweet dreams everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment