Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Taylor Joy

It seems the way I upload pics & add comments to my blog has changed & since I am so tired again tonight I don't have time to try to figure out how to do what I want... so for the second night in a row I'll at least add the pics without being able to comment on each one. Hopefully sometime this week I can figure it out. Anyway, today was Taylor's 6th birthday and it was a wonderful day! I literally cannot believe it has been 6 years since she was born, I remember the day like it was yesterday, but looking at pics I am quickly reminded that I too looked much younger six year ago! Today was full of lots of Taylor's favorite things... Her day started with daddy's birthday specialty, a ginormous pancake. Then off to school with probably her best birthday gift of all, daddy was a watchdog at school all day today & Taylor loved having him there. I was able to join them in the afternoon for a little party, I love spending time in Taylor's class, I think she has the best teacher ever, so thankful for her. After school Taylor had a playdate with a friend from school. Then it was off to Taylor's choice for dinner, Teriyaki. Then finally back home to open a couple presents, a gumball machine from mom & dad (got it at the dollar store, thanks Christina) and a Rapunzel Doll from Addie. Now that Taylor's birthday is officially over I feel like I can concentrate on Christmas, I plan to enjoy every moment of the next week and soak up all the Christmas... do I dare say Joy :)
Happy Birthday sweet Taylor Joy, you are very loved!








3 comments:

Amy said...

I was thinking of you today and how 6 years ago Jen and I came by to meet little Taylor Joy for the first time! So glad you had a good birthday celebration today! Weird to see her at school on her birthday!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you and newborn baby Taylor Joy! So great of both of you. We should get out our babies' albums to show eachother sometime. I'd love to see Taylor and Addison's too!

Kristin said...

Christina, that would be so fun, let's do it in January. I love any excuse to look at pictures :)