Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Vacation

No pics tonight, I am simply way too tired... you know I am tired when I don't post pics! Today was Taylor's last day of school & I really cannot tell you the last time I was this excited. It's a combination of both girls being out of school for the next two weeks, I have two weeks off of work, Jer gets a few days off next week & it's almost Christmas!

Here is a list of the things I have not missed doing tonight...

1. Homework
2. Rushing through the evening in order to get the girls to bed by 7pm
3. Making Taylor's lunch
4. Picking out clothes for tomorrow & doing a last min load of laundry when I realize we are out of socks or underwear
5. Thinking through the logistics of tomorrow
6. Setting my alarm for 6am

Here is what I have loved about tonight...

Time with my sweet family & knowing that for the next couple of days we don't have an agenda. Don't get me wrong, I have LOTS to get done before Friday, but it's mostly fun things & there is no pressure!

On another note I have been looking forward to this evening for some time because my plan after the girls went to bed was to print labels for our Christmas cards, label & stamp them all so that I could mail them off tomorrow. Well, I got the girls & Jer to bed & for the last hour I have been fighting with Jer's computer... the computer won, I was not able to print the labels this evening. Hopefully Jer can help me tomorrow evening so that I can get them in the mail on Thursday.

Happy Christmas Vacation all, I'm so excited for time with my family!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Sorry about the labels. Yeah, I wasn't able to figure those out on my own either, and it took John, who is computer saavy at least an hour to get it done for me last week. Silly labels, there has to be an easier way. Anyway, I hope that Jer is able to help you out. Love you friend.