Taylor, Addison, Jeremy & I have been so blessed this Christmas. We have had the opportunity to have lots of quality time with all of our extended family, we were able to attend numerous amazing Christmas Church services & we have been spoiled with lovely gifts from our families.
Taylor's favorite gifts, her American Girl Doll "Julie" from Nana & Grandpa & her new puppy "Gogo" from Santa
Addison's favorites, her American Girl Doll "Marie-Grace from Nana & Grandpa & her new puppy "Cookie" from Santa
Kristin's favorite, my new "Prime" lens from my parents, I have not been this excited since they got me my camera for my Birthday a year and a half ago
Jeremy's favorites, Jeremy is so practical that he asked for new work clothes & that's exactly what he got, some new clothes & Nordstrom gift cards to shop at the Men's sale this week





I am having fun with my new lens, but I have so much to learn about photography. I'm trying to get back to shooting only in manual & that's pretty much what I have been doing, but I have a lot to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment