Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Seattle Vacation, Day 4

Without looking at the pictures below here is a question, what would complete a "Seattle Vacation" for you? My answer would have to include the Space Needle and tonight we got to have dinner there. I have felt so blessed all week and tonight was another amazing evening with my family, I am so lucky! Mom and dad took our family up there for dinner to celebrate my birthday and Jeremy's birthday which is tomorrow, he is going to be 35, crazy! We obviously drive by the Space Needle often and the girls always ask to go up there, I hoped sometime in the next few years we would be able to take them to the observation deck... Thank you Nana & Grandpa for allowing us to see our beautiful city from the most amazing place possible & for an amazing dinner!



Headed up the elevator
What a beautiful city & I think that little girl is pretty beautiful too

We love you Nana & Grandpa, you are amazing in so many ways

My sweet family

Trying to hold both girls at the same time, something I did often for several years, but they are both getting so heavy, I love this pic of Taylor, wish I could crop myself out

Dinnertime

We were a bit concerned about how the girls would do in such a nice restaurant, but we have been having "manners class" all week and the girls did amazing

Everyone, minus Uncle Jimmy who had to coach tonight, we missed you Jimmy

Kind of tricky to get a picture of people and the entire Space Needle, it's huge

Needless to say my little mini vacation has been wonderful, but tomorrow it will end. Tomorrow will still be a great day because it's Jeremy's birthday, but the thought of packing up and heading home is not that exciting to me. At least we have a fun day planned with good friends on Friday! One other highlight of the day that I have to mention, I went downtown three times today & total time in the car round trip for all three of those trips was a whopping 67 minutes...the same amount of time it takes me to get from my house to Seattle in traffic. It's been fun!

No comments: