Thursday was Jeremy's Birthday. For my birthday I wanted to be in Seattle & for Jeremy's he wanted to be home :) So we came home Thursday afternoon, but not before meeting Jeremy for lunch downtown.
Birthday lunch with daddy
The best part of daddy's office... I actually really like this picture, I just wish I realized I was in it so that I could have set down the takeout box, might have to recreate this one sometime...
A quick visit to daddy's office to say hi to Uncle Kevin & meet daddy's boss
Decorating cookies for daddy
Notice Addison, she was a little stressed about the sprinkles daddy accidentally blew all over. No she was not stressed about the mess, more about the fact that perfectly good sugar was being wasted
Happy Birthday Jeremy your girls love you so much & we are so thankful for you!
1 comment:
Your girls look so old.
Post a Comment