Monday, July 25, 2011

Seattle Vacation, Day 1

The fact that I have a few days off of work + it's my birthday week + Jeremy works in Seattle + we have a few commitments at church this week + I LOVE Seattle = what I have deemed my Seattle vacation. Here for a few days and loving it! Had a perfect Seattle day yesterday, a wonderful church service, lunch at Orrapin, fun at a great park and wading pool on Queenanne, good times with special friends, BBQ at my parents & the girls ended the day in Nana & Grandpa's hot tub, their favotie thing! So happy to be here enjoying the city & time with both my immediate & extended family.

Miss Addison Grace, almost 4 1/2
Love these wading pools in Seattle
Sweet sisters
Addison, Taylor, Simryn & Aidan
Enjoying being able to BBQ & eat outside, so glad we are finally getting some summer weather!
Looking forward to a couple more days of Seattle fun!

No comments: