Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Seattle Vacation, Day 3

Our day today consisted of a trip to Bellevue to meet up with some friends, a park in Seattle to meet some other friends, & ended with me heading to a meeting at church. The best part was that the meeting was at 6:30 & I did not have to leave until 6:20 and I was early, I love living close to church... at least for the week...

Thanks to the rain we had to figure out something to do indoors today with our friends, we decided to go to the play area at Bellevue Square, we have not been there in a really long time and learned today that technically Taylor is too tall to play in there. I cheated & let her today, I did notice there were plenty of other kids that were also too big.
When did I become the parent with the "big" kid? She will always be my baby!
Fun times with the Harris girls & Jackson too
Probably my all time favorite park & it's close to my parent's
Seriously, how many parks have this amazing of a view, so glad the sun came out today so we could play outside and enjoy the beautiful city
Seattle vacation is over half way over, but I'm looking forward to the next couple days!

No comments: