It takes a lot for me to stop, but this bug has forced me to stay in bed, I'm now on day three. We came home yesterday afternoon so I have a new view from bed today...

Other than the month of December, I think last week was one of the busiest weeks of my life, between Valentine's Day, Birthday celebrations, hosting small group, working, early dismissal all week for conferences, out of town guests, etc... as I say often, all wonderful things, but it seems for me that everything happens all at once!
Because last week was so crazy, my house also became totally insane, that was okay because I had this weekend to get it back in order. Not exactly, as I lay here in bed things continue to get more and more chaotic...not fun for a person who prefers control :)
I am very thankful that Jeremy is here to help with the girls and the three of them seem to be having a great time. I'm hoping that my later this afternoon I can get up and get a few things done, I'm going crazy!!
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better!! I knew you had a lot of time on your hands by the comments you left on shutterfly share! : ) Hope someone has gotten you those popcicles. They are awesome!
Post a Comment