In my last post I said something along the lines of blogging more often... tonight, I was called out on the fact that I have not been doing a very good job. It's true!
Andrea, this one's for you, thanks for being such a great friend & holding me accountable where it matters most... pictures & blogging :)
And Happy Birthday to you, so fun to celebrate you tonight!!
The Birthday Girl

So thankful for my friend

I also mentioned in my last post that I have close to 40,000 pics on my computer. It is very possible that at least 5,000 of those are in some way related to the Bell Family. This one is my favorite. I love all these girls & can't wait until there is one more in my arms (not an announcement just a wish)

Thanks for introducing me to Project 365, I am still loving it!

Such a fun night

I'm so glad the world did not end tonight, so that we were able to celebrate you Andrea :)
Happy Birthday Friend, I love you!
2 comments:
Thanks Kristin! I love this post. Thanks for all the memories and being such a great friend.
I am hoping for a boy. Way too much pink over there in Renton! :)
Post a Comment