Monday, May 2, 2011

Back from Blog Sabbatical

I can't believe my last post was almost two months ago. My computer is overflowing with pictures to post, just have not gotten them from my picture software to my blog...or facebook...or Project Life...feeling very behind in many areas of life, my pictures being one of them. I noticed today that I have 38,000 pictures on my computer... no, that is not a typo, I have tens of thousands of pictures and I can't make myself get rid of any of them. Yes, they are backed up... at least they were a few months ago (better do that again soon, especially since I have mentioned it). Anyway, they are backed up and I know I should remove most of them from my computer, but for some reason I can't. Maybe it is because daily I think of blog posts that would require a current picture and a picture from the last few years, and I like the idea of my pictures being easily accessible, but clearly the ideas stop in my brain and don't not make it to my blog so maybe I should just clear my pics and make room for more. Anyway, enough late night rambling, I hope to be back in the blogging world again more often than once every two months... we'll see. In the mean time here are some pics from the amazing weekend we had here in the Pacific Northwest...


As a die hard Seattle girl, I will tell you that I don't mind the rain, and its true I really don't. However, I LOVE sunny days here, Happy Spring... finally!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful Kristin! Brandon did back up all of our pictures and now they are no longer on my computer. Makes it very challenging to add pictures to blogs or even to just look at when I am feeling nostalgic! Maybe I should work on getting them into an album. :)