I know why we are hoping to move to Seattle, to be closer to church and my family, but the longer we live here the more I wonder if I really want to move. Here are a few pictures of the girls enjoying life on the lake over the past few days...
How many kids get to go fishing every night with their daddy without having to get in a car?
I could put a different color bow in the girls hair everyday this week and have them pose in front of amazing flowers. The colors are spectacular right now.

Picnic dinner on our dock.

We turned the hot tub down to 80 degrees and the girls have been loving it. I have been loving the view of the lake, not knowing if we will have this view for another month or another year?

The girls woke up this morning and were so excited to see a boat on the lake.
I realize Taylor is just in preschool, but today was our first day of summer vacation, we celebrated by staying in our pjs all day until we went up to see Nana & Grandpa later this afternoon.


1 comment:
Great pictures Kristin. I love the fishing one. That is one for B&W and framing! I dont' think you should move.
Post a Comment