This afternoon I told the girls it was "rest time" and asked them to go into Addison's room to pick a couple of books to read. I put a few dishes in the dishwasher and then headed to Addison's room where it was very quiet. They did a good job being quiet, but I was able to see Taylor's feet. Of course the first thing I did was get my camera and take a few pictures. I think they both still believe in the "if we don't see her, she can't see us". Not much more to this story other than I just thought they were cute trying to avoid naps.

Their next idea was to sleep together in Taylor's bed, I let them get in her bed for a few pictures then broke the bad news that they really did have to rest in their own rooms.

Although it can be double trouble, I am so glad they have each other, they really are the best of friends!
1 comment:
super cute. addison is so funny :)
Post a Comment