

Today was the final day of the Ryder Cup, some of you may wonder what in the world is the Ryder Cup.? Well being married to a man that loves golf, I can tell you it apparently is an important day in the world of golf. Jeremy spent a good part of the afternoon watching the Ryder Cup so the girls were inspired to practice their golf game and Addison cannot keep herself away from Daddy's tractor. These girls love their daddy & I do too!
3 comments:
I was going to say "What is Ryder Cup Day?" I figured it had to do with golf until I saw the tractor and then I was all confused! Cute, cute girls!
The first picture is so great.. some very serious golf players. And Miss Addison, so happy on the tractor... her and her friend Olivia are so much alike!
Hey there. Ryder Cup day is a very important day. I'm glad we have now all recognized this fact! Cute pics of the girls. Hope y'all are doing well. Take care.
Post a Comment