
This picture was taken at midnight last night. You can't tell from the picture, but poor Taylor had a hard night last night. We attempted egg for the second time yesterday. She had two cookies with egg in them and she had an allergic reaction. I won't go into the details, but we had breathing difficulties & she threw up. I guess we have not reached a point where she can have egg yet. It was a scary evening, but she was a trooper and after lots of medicine, nebulizer, etc... she was wide awake all evening, but she felt okay and she is fine today. Back to the lovely egg substitue for the Stendera Family.
3 comments:
Kristin, I was just going to comment that I was so glad for your family to be back on real eggs. Poor Taylor :( I am glad she is doing better now.
I'm so sorry! Poor Taylor! adn poor you, Kristin- I bet you were exhausted!
Oh, Kristin. Just when you thought there was a little hope. I'm sorry.
Post a Comment