Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 31, Nov 14


Last day of this project and apparently instead of doing 30 days, I did 31, I think I did two pics the first day, but I'm not sure, just glad I completed the project!


In doing this project I have realized the girls and I wear lots of black and stripes so our outfits today are very fitting :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I think this project was a great way for you to celebrate what your life with only two little girls was like. Pretty soon, you will have another sweet girl, and it'll be hard to remember what life was like without her eventually. I think the collection you gathered this month will be fun to look back on later in life. Not any better without her, just different. Hayley is coming into such a precious family! She is going to be one loved little baby.