Two and a half weeks after her little sister lost her first tooth, Taylor lost her's today, wooohoo!
I am loving this 30 day photo challenge, but I have to admit it is hard to let go of control of taking the pics, especially since most of the time it is to a 5 or 6 year old. I was so excited when Tay lost her tooth, for many reasons, but of course one of my first thoughts was "perfect it will be fun to have a pic of she and I together showing off her missing tooth".... well that proved impossible, so below is just a normal pic of she and I taken by her 5 year old sister.
And here is what I was hoping she might do with me, but at least she did it for me...
Yes, for those of you that are observant her adult tooth has pretty much already grown in behind... her dentist said within a week or so her tongue should push it forward.
I love my big toothless girls!!


1 comment:
Even though it isn't a picture of Taylor showing off her lost tooth, I think it is a great picture of the two of you!
Post a Comment