Tuesday, October 16, 2012

30 day photo challenge

Other than Project 365 I have never actually participated in any sort of photo challenge and I thought this sounded like a fun one and hopefully one that I will actually complete :)

The 30 Day Mom Challenge

Here are the rules...
Every day for one month take a picture of you and your kids.  It can be a cell phone picture that you took holding your arm out, a picture on timer, or solicit a child or neighbor to take a picture- only requirement you and a child of yours must be in the photo and taken the day you send it!! 

Day One, October 15th
Me with my two sweet girls and my neighbor girls that are at our house several days a week, thanks self timer...

Day Two, October 16th
Me with Miss Taylor Joy, age 6 1/2, right before soccer practice, thanks CT for taking this pic...


We'll see how creative I get...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yea! Fun that you joined in.