Monday, April 16, 2012

Whidbey Island Retreat

This past weekend I headed up to Whidbey Island with my Bible Study & we had a wonderful weekend! We stayed up late, ate lots of yummy food, enjoyed the town of Langley, learned more about each other, talked about God's peace in our lives, enjoyed the sun, took walks on the beach, worked on scrapbooks, & they even let me take lots of pictures! Very blessed by these women & so thankful for a relaxing & fun weekend away. Here are the beautiful women (and one really cute baby boy) that I got to spend the weekend with...

“The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace”

Psalm 29:11

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love it! You took some AMAZING pictures this weekend! So glad, that I was able to do a re-shoot for your picture, although I think I should get a photo credit. :) Still on a retreat-high!