Monday, August 10, 2009

More Birthday Fun

We spent this past weekend with all of Jeremy's family at Moses Lake where Jeremy's parents have a beautiful condo on the lake. The weekend was full of lots of fun things, including a birthday party for all the summer birthdays in the family. I love that I keep getting to celebrate my birthday!

Funny hats are always included in a Monigold/Haney/Stendera birthday party
Pinata fun
There appears to be something wrong with this picture, the pinata broke, all the adults stepped aside to let the kids get the candy... I guess all the adults but one... what can I say, I love candy!
The birthday crew, Kristin, Jeremy, Steffanie, Steve & Josh
It was a great weekend, we got home after 10pm last night, came straight in the house and straight to bed. Today will be a day of unpacking and laundry (and maybe a little jam making). I'm glad to have a day at home, not the most exciting day for 10 on 10, but we'll see what I can come up with.

No comments: