My friend Katie and I turned 30 just one week apart, we went out to dinner to celebrate together. I have known Katie since 7th grade, we had joint birthday parties for our 16th, 17th & 18th birthdays, so it was fun to also celebrate our 30th birthdays together.
Thursday afternoon the girls and I went to a playdate at Melissa's and she surprised Katie & I with a little party. It was a fun surprise and so much fun, thanks Melissa, Noah & Olivia!
Noah, Addison, Anna, Taylor, Samantha & Olivia
My dear friends Melissa & Katie
Friday night Kevin & Sara took us to see "Catch Me If You Can" at the 5th Avenue, we loved it!
Jer & I
Kevin, Sara & baby girl Berg
I think it was fitting we ended the birthday celebrations with Kevin & Sara since we started the birthday festivities with them in May when we all went to Hawaii together. People keep asking me how I feel about turning 30... "I'm fine with it, especially since it has provided for so many fun things over the past few months." Now I will start to think about the girl's birthdays, I love birthdays!!
Noah, Addison, Anna, Taylor, Samantha & Olivia
My dear friends Melissa & KatieFriday night Kevin & Sara took us to see "Catch Me If You Can" at the 5th Avenue, we loved it!
Jer & I
Kevin, Sara & baby girl Berg
I think it was fitting we ended the birthday celebrations with Kevin & Sara since we started the birthday festivities with them in May when we all went to Hawaii together. People keep asking me how I feel about turning 30... "I'm fine with it, especially since it has provided for so many fun things over the past few months." Now I will start to think about the girl's birthdays, I love birthdays!!

1 comment:
Girl!!! You are so lucky! What a great birthday you had! Love the new blog look by the way.
Post a Comment