Thursday, July 2, 2009

Too Many Pictures

I don't mean "too many pictures" as a bad thing, I just mean we are having such a great summer that it is getting really hard to choose just one picture for each day for project 365. Or as I learned from Andrea, an easier way to say it "POD"... picture of the day. My picture of the day for today is of Taylor and Kyla at swimming lessons, but we did so many other fun things today I kept taking pictures. I honestly think I might be addicted to taking pictures :)


We met Andrea, Kyla & Heidi at the Elementary school right by our house to ride bikes and play for a bit before swimming lessons. I did not make the girls wear their bike helmets while they were swinging, but I'm not going to lie, it made me feel better about them on the "big" swings
If you look closely you will notice that Taylor & Kyla have the exact same bike

Can't have a picture of the big sisters and not the cute little sisters

A perfect way to spend a hot summer afternoon

To top off what was already a great day, Jeremy brought me flowers, a card & this cute and creative thing he made with candy. Our anniversary was a couple of days ago, but we are not celebrating until next weekend so I was really not expecting anything this week. It was a very thoughtful and unexpected surprise from my husband of 8 years


A few things I am thankful for today... summer & the sun, good friends, my sweet girls (they are at such fun ages to enjoy things this summer), and Jeremy! I love my life!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love all your updates to your blog and all your cute pictures! So cute. Do you have the setting on to get emails when you have comments?