Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Big 30

My 30th Birthday is coming up this weekend and for those of you that know me, you know I LOVE my birthday! I am really excited for all of the things coming up to celebrate and the things that have already been done to celebrate. I never did get a chance to blog about Hawaii so I thought this would be a good time. In May, Jeremy & I went to Hawaii with our wonderful friends Kevin & Sara to celebrate both Sara & my 30th birthdays. Sara is turning 30 on July 24th and I follow soon after on July 25th. We had an amazing time in Hawaii and I cannot think of anything else I would have wanted to do to celebrate my birthday. The company was great, the weather was perfect, I was able to relax, I got to spend time with good friends & Jeremy and I was in paradise! However, that was two months ago so I am excited to be able to celebrate this weekend too with the girls and my family!

The birthday girls (and baby girl Berg due in December)
Dinner at Sarentos
Jeremy, Kristin, Sara & Kevin

Dinner at Mama's Fish House


Thanks for the trip Jeremy, I had an amazing time! It was a perfect gift!

No comments: