Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm Back


It has recently been brought to my attention that I have a blog that has been neglected for close to a year now... not sure how that happened.  If  you follow me on instagram or if we are friends on facebook you know it is not becuase I don't take pictures... I take way too many for my own good.
Here is what has happened since my last post on December 2, 2012...
Our family is now complete with three darling girls, Hayley Faith joined our family on January 3, 2013.  Speaking of that I am going to need to update my blog name.
I'll try to do that before another year passes :)

A couple weeks ago my friend Jamie posted a picture of her kids on facebook in the most beautiful fall leaves.  I asked her where it was and she told me it was her neighborhood.  I planned to go there sometime soon after, you know with the girls in coordinating outfits, etc... 
One afternoon right after school got out she sent me a text that said the HOA was about to clean the leaves up.  Luckily I had my camera with me so the girls and I went straight there for an impromptu photo shoot and you know what... it was one of the most fun photo shoots we have had in a long time.  Here are a few pics of my girls...
Taylor Joy, 7 1/2
Addison Grace, 6 1/2
& in her first blog appearance, Hayley Faith, 9 months












2 comments:

Andrea said...

YEA!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

So glad your back!! I have been MIA too! Need to get myself back in action. LOVE the pics and those girls. Miss them and you guys so much!