For those of you that follow my blog you will remember that for the last few years I have tried to blog daily for the month of December & I have failed miserably. Well, why not try again this year... anyone want to join me and blog everyday this month? Or at least hold me accountable?
Today kicked off the Christmas Season for us & I'm so happy! We went to see Santa this afternoon, I know it's a bit early, but I needed to know what the girls want from "Santa", they each asked for "Gogo The Walking Pup". We'll see if Santa can pull through for them!
When did they get so big?

Taylor Joy, 6 years old (well in 19 days)

Addison Grace, 4 1/2 years old

This would have been a great pic if Santa had his eyes open :)

This was our 5th year that Nana has come with us, what a fun tradition

Happy December All & hopefully Happy Blogging to me!
1 comment:
Yea! Excited to see if it can be done! :) I love the santa pics. What is GoGo?
Post a Comment