Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Love Seattle

Sometimes I think it would make sense if I just change the name of my blog to "I Love Seattle", there seems to be a reoccurring theme in many of my posts...
Today was another day I loved living in the Pacific Northwest and although I don't live "in the city", I got to go there today and it was a wonderful day!
It's conference week at Taylor's school so they get out three hours early everyday this week, we are all loving it, I wish every week was like this! Today we had to be in Seattle for an apt later this afternoon, but we headed up early and enjoyed Noah's & a fun park. It was a wonderful day, time with my girls, sun, beautiful fall colors everywhere, my favorite city, a pumpkin bagel, some time with Jer & it even ended with dinner with my parents, sister & brother-in-law. So much to be thankful for.
Love love love those girls & the trees behind them
Goofy smile, but such a sweet girl!
Should have changed my ISO, but glad I captured this smile! By the time I adjusted my ISO, she was off..
What an exciting time of year, loving Fall & looking forward to all that November & December will bring!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What is "ISO"?? Cute, cute, cute pictures! I'm so glad you had such a good day!