Monday, January 10, 2011

10 on 10 January 2011


11am, grocery shopping
noon, my new project life kit arrived
1pm, pollys
2pm, nana babysat while I had a dr. apt
3pm, adios seattle... i love you
4pm, organizing my medicine... the verdict at the dr. = strep throat
5pm, listening to music on mommy's christmas present
6pm, flowers jer and the girls got me last week
7pm, bath time
8pm, goodnight my sweeties
Other than being sick this weekend, January is off to a good start around here, I hope each of you are also having a great start to the new year!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

ugh! strep! but the best thing about step is once you start the meds the pain goes away :) hope you are feeling good by now! looks like yoiur day was full of little beautiful moments... and what more can we ask for in january?! thanks for the peek at your day!

April said...

get well soon !!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry yo uare sick. I LOVE your cool PL pic....the reflection in the plastic is perfect.