Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

As some of you know we got an offer on our house on Saturday, it was a low offer so we countered back with a slightly higher price... I guess it was not meant to be b/c we did not hear back after our counter offer. We are a little disappointed, but when I look at the ways God has provided for our family during these uncertain times, it is very clear He is taking care of our family. The outcome from this offer is not exactly what I was hoping for, but I see no reason to dwell on that when I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. For example, look at my cute girls, there is no way I can look at those smiles and feel nothing but Thanksgiving!

For a few days I thought I was going to be spending the month of December packing, but since that is not happening I get to focus on lots of other fun things between now and the end of December...
1. My first niece, I can't wait to meet her!
2. Thanksgiving with my family and Jeremy's all together
3. Lots of birthdays... Jenn, Kyla, Anna, Bill, Lexi, Colton, Kevin, and Taylor Joy
4. Preschool & Church Christmas Programs
5. Decorating my house for Christmas
6. Decorating Gingerbread Houses with a few of Taylor's special friends for her birthday
7. Dinner our with my Bible Study
8. A slumber party with the women I went to Scotland with, complete with matching Christmas pjs
9. The Lights of Christmas
10. Hopefully lots of special things during Advent to prepare for the true reason of the season, Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: