Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 on 10, August

I leave for Scotland on Thursday so I am trying to enjoy every moment I have with my sweet girls before I go. Really excited about the trip and really sad to leave my babies and my hubby. We had a fun day hanging out!

9am, time to wake up
10am, Addison's Little Gym Class
11am, Taylor's Little Gym Class... Hippo even got to participate today
noon, the girls got to pick where we went to lunch... big suprise they picked McDonalds
1pm, quick stop at Fred Meyer... good thing I had Taylor along to find good deals
2pm, sanity... iced coffee with Coconut Creamer
3pm, short "rest time"
4pm, making Sweetie Belle's Favorite Tasty Treats
5pm, Candy Land
6pm, dinner time

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Did you get your new camera??? Have so much fun in Scotland. Let me know when you get back.

Kristin said...

No new camera yet, I am going to wait until I get home. BTW, I have had Warren G stuck in my head for the past two days :)