Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Missing The Girls... Loving Jeremy

Taylor & Addison are spending a couple of days with their grandparents in Eastern, WA, therefore Jeremy & I have some time to ourselves. When we talked about all the things we could do while they are gone we came up with lots of ideas... only one problem, we have no money. So we then tried to come up with some ideas of things to do that cost little or no money. Idea #1, cheap pizza ($5 Little Caesars) & cheap wine (notice the top of the bottle actually screws off)
for dinner on our dock last night.
What we brought with us...pizza, wine, beach towels
What we did not bring...juice boxes, wipes, etc...
Missing those cute girls so much, but enjoying some much needed time together!

Tonight we are thinking about going to a movie, but there is nothing that we both want to see, any recommendations for a good date night movie?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love it! I am so glad you and Jeremy had that time together. I think the pizza and wine on the dock was an amazing idea!