Friday, December 18, 2009

December Fun

I am up late tonight, which seems to be becoming my new norm b/c there has been so much going on. The last 8 days have been so fun & so busy. Here is a brief synopsis of the last 8 days in pictures...


Wednesday December 9th, Jer is gone at a meeting, the girls and I are having an early dinner and the power goes out. It was out for a total of 5 or 6 hours, kind of a fun adventure, but not in the month of December... too much to try to accomplish during all waking hours!
Getting ready for Taylor's 4th birthday party, she had two of her friends & their sisters over to decorate gingerbread houses.
The party... Adddison, Anna, Taylor & Kyla (Samantha & Heidi opted out of the picture)
Santa Brunch with Jeremy's grandma, fun but Addison is terrified of Santa
Church Christmas program, both girls and all the songs... Jer & I were so proud
Bill & Pati spent two days at our house so they were here to go to the Christmas program
Jenn & Colton came and stayed with us for three days. We took the kids downtown to get Santa pics of all the cousins, Taylor loved him, but Addison & Colton wanted nothing to do with him. Side note... my mom & I took the girls to get their Santa pics a couple of weeks ago, a couple days after the pictures I got a call that our pictures were lost due to a camera malfunction. We tried retakes & Addison was so terrified I had to be in the pic with them, not exactly what I imagined.
Celebrating Taylor & my cousin Erica's birthdays
Cupcakes at preschool for Taylor's birthday

Alexis Noelle
12/17/2009
I spent the day and most of tonight at the hospital with Kevin & Sara, after laboring for over 24 hours Sara had a c-section late tonight. Isn't she a beautiful baby!

Now I am packing for a trip over the mountains to celebrate Taylor, Colton & Bill's birthdays and Christmas with everyone over there. So many fun things, not enough time in one month for everything.

2 comments:

FRIEDRICHS said...

It's too bad you don't have alot going on right now!
Love all the new pictures, I've missed seeing them!
Love you friend, and hope to see you soon!

Andrea said...

Wow! That was busy!