We all fit in one car, for our road trip down to the beach
Tiffany & Brady's Inn
I highly recommend it if you are looking for a beach getaway
Melissa, Kelly, Tiffany, Renae, Liza, Katie & Kristin
Baby Addison got to join us too, we loved getting to take turns holding her since we had no other kids to worry about. She was a great baby to have on the trip, so happy and easy going!
I feel so lucky to have such amazing life long friends, each of these girls were in my wedding.
We all went to SPU together, Liza & I have know each other since kindergarden & I have known Katie, Kelly & Renae since 7th grade.
We hope to make this an annual trip, I wonder how many kids we will have between all of us one year from now?
While we were in Longbeach the boys took all the kids up to Dave & Melissa's cabin for the weekend. It sounds like they all had a really great time. I wish I could see a video of the entire weekend. I feel blessed with my friends and I also feel so blessed that we all have such amazing husbands that gave us this weekend!
2 comments:
So fun!
That looks like so much fun and I LOVE repeat love that last picture. Too cute:)
Post a Comment