I have been out of the "blogging world" for about 6 weeks, but I'm hoping this month to post more often. There are lots of exciting things coming up in the next couple of weeks including, Taylor's Birthday, Christmas programs for preschool & Church, Christmas, time with our families & the birth of our new nephew any day. This is a really busy month for our family, and with so many fun things going on I am trying to stay organized and on top of things so I can really enjoy every special event and remember what Christmas is all about. As much as I feel bad that Taylor's birthday is 6 days before Christmas, I also think it is really special that she gets to share her birthday with Jesus!
Earlier this week, my mom & I took the girls downtown to Nordstrom to see Santa. We waited over two hours, but it was so fun to be downtown enjoying all the sights & sounds of Christmas. The girls were excited to see Santa, but unwilling to sit on his lap. Still a fun picture of a fun tradition we have with Nana. Happy December everyone & enjoy this season of advent!
1 comment:
I was looking at the pictures and Ian crawls up in my lap, looks and says "Addy. 2 Addy's". I cleared him up and told him it was Taylor, too. :)
Post a Comment