
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Happy Fall
Although I LOVE summertime and I am sad to see it end, I am also very excited for Fall and all the fun things to look forward to in the months to come... Halloween (you all know how much I love candy), the leaves changing is one of my favorite things about living in the Northwest, birthdays coming up for friends and family, Thanksgiving, Taylor's 3rd birthday, meeting my new nephew sometime around Taylor's birthday and Christmas. I am also excited about the prospect of our house actually selling so we are able to move to Seattle, but I'm enjoying life where we are right now and I'm trying to live in the moment rather than focus on the future. Here are a couple pictures of the girls today in some of their new Fall clothes. I'm off to have a cup of coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer... another great thing about this time of year!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love Fall too! I can't wait to dress my little gal up in cute dresses like you do yours. For some reason it's different when they can stand up or sit up by themselves. I will then feel like it's worth buying cute things for her, until then, it's onesies or pj's..things that are comfy. :-)
How cute the girls were in their fall jumpers on Sunday! I was looking at this today, and Ian had to point out Addison to me. :)
Where on earth did you get those dresses? They are adorable!!! We love the lovely fall colors.
Sweet blog!
Sara and Makena
Post a Comment