Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Finally Did It







I have been wanting to start a blog for months now, actually if I am being honest I have probably been thinking about it since Taylor was born. I thought about it often, but never had time, then Addison came and I really never had time. Now Taylor is not too far from her 3rd birthday and Addison is oficially a year and a half old. I'm not going to say I finally have time, but I seem to find the time to read other's blogs so I think I can find some time to post on my own. Here we go...



The girls and I are at the end of a wonderful vacation at Lake Goodwin with my family. We had a great weekend with Daddy, Nana, Grandpa, Auntie Kimi & Uncle Jimmy. Then the girls and I were lucky enough to get to stay a few extra days. It has been fun, even though the weather was not what I was hoping for the past couple of days. The fun thing about being up here is that this is where I grew up coming for family vacations and it is so fun to now be creating some memories with our girls.



It has been fun, but we have to head back to reality tomorrow which includes going home for the first time in 6 weeks. The road construction is not totally done, but we can now get in and out when we need to so I guess that means we have to move back to Lake Desire. It has been a great summer in Seattle and I'm praying we get to return soon permanently.



5 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Very cute pictures of the girls.

FRIEDRICHS said...

YEAH!!! Another great blog for me to keep up with!

Mandy said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you started one! another fun one to read-woo hoo!
So, I love Taylor in that bottom picture- doesn't it look like she's in a miss america swimsuit competition pose?! Did you coach her on that? :)

jenmontzingo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenmontzingo said...

Yay Kristin, you have a blog. Actually your mom told me about it. Am I allowed to read it or is it private? :)